Pay PDA! You can easily pay us and have our services or products without any delay. Select the suitable method and follow the instructions.
Method 1 – Pay PDA through a local bank
Just visit nearest National Saving Bank (NSB in Sri Lanka) and deposit or transfer your payment directly to our account.
- Owner – P D Abeywickrama
- Account Number – 100 53 80 72 73 6
- Branch – Maharagama NSB
Then send us an e-mail or SMS included information below. Or call us and inform.
- Product or Service Name – [example – Game Potha 1.0]
- Payment – [example – Rs. 1500/=]
- Date and Time – [example – 04-feb-2013 3.20pm]
- Paid branch – [example – Kandy]
Method 2 – Pay PDA through the internet
We accept your payments via Internet. PayPal, Master Card, Visa or any type of bank transfers are always acceptable. Just contact us and take the secured web page to pay PDA. Do not type any detail anywhere before accessing our secured web page.
Safety tips for online payments
- Remember that paying by credit card offers greater protection than with other methods.
- Double check all details of your payment before confirming.
- Before entering payment details on a website, ensure that the link is secure, in three ways:
- There should be a padlock symbol in the browser window frame, which appears when you attempt to log in or register. Be sure that the padlock is not on the page itself … this will probably indicate a fraudulent site.
- The web address should begin with ‘https://’. The ‘s’ stands for ‘secure’.
- If using the latest version of your browser, the address bar or the name of the site owner will turn green.
- When making a payment to an individual use a secure payment site such as PayPal – never transfer the money directly into their bank account.
- Always log out of sites into which you have logged in or registered details. Simply closing your browser is not enough to ensure privacy.
- Keep receipts – electronic or otherwise.
- Check credit card and bank statements carefully after payment to ensure that the correct amount has been debited, and also that no fraud has taken place as a result of the transaction.
- Ensure you have effective and updated antivirus/antispyware software and firewall running before you go online.