AutoControl Technical Details :- Are you unable to work with Lotus AutoControl? Something is wrong with your installation. Read our technical advices carefully and Try again.
AutoControl Technical Details – AutoControl Settings
- You must apply a DC power supply or a battery which gives minimum 7.5V. (Maximum voltage is 12V)
- Don’t use power sources which cannot give minimum 300mA. (500mA is better to use)
- Always check the battery current if you use a battery with AutoControl.
- You must be connected hands-free wire very tightly. It’s very important to work AutoControl correctly.
- Connect your equipments to the device correctly. Read the user manual carefully and understand the method.
AutoControl Technical Details – Hand Phone Settings
- Hand phone which is connected to the AutoControl Device must have “Auto Answering” option and Hansfree facility.
- Follow these steps and set the phone settings.
- Go to mobile phone “Settings” —>>> “Profile Settings” —>>> “General” —>>> “Personalise” —>>> “Keypad tones” and set to maximum level.
- Go to mobile phone “Settings” —>>> “Enhancement Settings” —>>> “Headset” Set “Default Profile” as “General” and “Automatic Answer” as “On”.
- Go to mobile phone “Settings” —>>> “Enhancement Settings” —>>> “Loopset” and “Off” Loopset.
(If these settings are not supported for your phone model, just Contact Us )
- If handsfree output signal is very weak, AutoControl won’t work well. So you must be increased the handsfree volume.
- Some Phones don’t out a quality signal via handsfree. and also some handsfree doesn’t work well. Be careful about that and buy the correct products from Lotus.
Some of supported phone models
- Sony Ericsson
If you have a different model, feel free to contact us and get AutoControl technical details. We are highly recommended to use high quality phones and spares. Low quality spares will help to generate malfunctioning in device.AutoControl – Another Lotus Product