“Visiting and repairing computers” is a popular advertising topic in Sri lanka. We know that you see this same title used in many advertisements and may be you have contacted them as well.But is it safe to contact some unknown person to repair your computer? Wait! Before calling someone, read these guidelines carefully
How do you get to know a person who can repair your computer?
- From a computer shop or from a friend,
- From a public banner, handbill, newspaper or any other advertisement.
- From a website or an e-mail which you have received.
How to communicate with that person for the first time?
After finding a contact, you are going to call and ask the relevant person to repair your computer. when calling;
- Check the way he/she answers you. If he/she listens to you carefully and answers you clearly, then he/she is a good person. that person will be able to work with you well. But also you should know that he/she can see your weaknesses and that person will be watching you.
- Is he/she respecting you? Just watch his/her talking style. If that person is not respecting you while talking, then reject him/her. That person won’t be able to work with you.
- Get to know his/her background. You must know the name, hometown and some educational qualifications of that person. But make a note to get those details in a friendly way, without offending him/her.
- Ask about the charges. when you are asking about the charges, just inform him/her the payment that you can pay.
Why you should know the above details?
- That person will be visiting your place (office, company, home, etc). Security is an important thing nowadays.
- He/she will meet your family members (wife, sisters, kids, your loved ones..). Therefore you must know who that person is.
- He/she can see the inside of your place (office, company, home, etc) as well as everything in your computer.
- you should be sure that you can trust that person with your computer parts as well as your confidential details.
For a trusted contact, Join with PDA now!